W.PA is seeking candidates for the positions of Interior Architecture Lead with at least 8 years of professional and design related industry experience. We are looking to fill the position in our newly opened office in Los Angeles in the Arts District or in the main Portland office located in the Central Eastside. The positions will be filled as soon as possible. The position would work closely with the architectural teams on a variety of project types including residential, hospitality, commercial and event venues to guide the interior environment and materiality.
· Possess a personal interest and understanding of the design process.
· Have a belief that the entire project timeline, from conception to delivery, is the design process.
· Be a self-motivated individual that has the ability to prioritize and be detail oriented.
· Be able to multi-task, establish priorities and communicate clearly.
· Be comfortable in a fast paced environment.
· Be resourceful and able to work under deadlines.
· Have an ability to interpret and convey design studies and concepts.
· Be proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel), Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino and V-ray. Revit experience is a plus.
· Have experience working with construction documents, details and working productively with a team and/or individually.
· Get along well with others, have a good sense of humor and have the maturity to receive constructive criticism during the creative process.
· Experience with multifamily, adaptive reuse, TI’s or ground up commercial is preferable.
This is a full-time position with salary commensurate with experience and studio structure.
Email PDF resumes and work samples in PDF form (no larger than 6MB) to email@example.comLearn more
|Location||Portland, OR or Los Angeles, CA|