Senior Technical Architect
Works Progress Architecture is seeking candidates for the position of a Senior Technical Architect/PM with at least 15 years of professional and design related industry experience. We are looking to fill the position in our main Portland office as soon as possible.
· Be confident and competent in project management, QA/QC review and construction administration
· Possess a personal interest and understanding of the design process.
· Have a belief that the entire project timeline, from conception to delivery, is the design process.
· Be a self-motivated individual that has the ability to prioritize and be detail oriented.
· Be able to multi-task, establish priorities and communicate clearly.
· Be comfortable in a fast paced environment.
· Be resourceful and able to work under deadlines.
· Have an ability to interpret and convey design studies and concepts.
· Be proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel), Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino and V-ray. Revit experience is a plus.
· Have extensive experience working with construction documents, details and working productively with a team and/or individually.
· Get along well with others, have a good sense of humor and have the maturity to receive constructive criticism during the creative process.
· Experience with multifamily, adaptive reuse, TI’s or ground up commercial is preferable.
This is a full-time position with salary commensurate with experience and studio structure.
Email PDF resumes and work samples in PDF form (no larger than 6MB) to email@example.com