November 7th, 2016
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|EXperience||6 – 12 years|
|Qualifications||Bachelor of Master of Architecture degree|
W.PA is seeking candidates with 6-12 years of professional and design related industry experience. We are looking to fill multiple positions (PA I and PA II) in our newly opened Los Angeles office. The positions will be filled as soon as possible.
- Possess a personal interest and understanding of the design process
- Have a belief that the entire project timeline, from conception to delivery, is the design process
- Be a self-motivated individual that has the ability to prioritize and be detail oriented.
- Be able to multi-task, establish priorities and communicate clearly
- Be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Be resourceful and able to work under deadlines
- Have an ability to interpret and convey design studies and concepts
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel), Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino and V-ray. Revit experience is a plus
- Have experience working with construction documents, details and working productively with a team and/or individually.
- Get along well with others, have a good sense of humor and have the maturity to receive constructive criticism during the creative process.
- Experience with multifamily, adaptive reuse, TI’s or ground up commercial is preferable.
This is a full-time position with salary commensurate with experience and studio structure. Email PDF resumes and work samples in PDF form (no larger than 6MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org